Pigtail Braids for Short Hair 2019
IDEAS OF FOR SHORT HAIR
You admire the girlfriend’s long braids and sigh in secret? Do not worry, there is a mass of braids for short hair! We decided to offer 4 super ideas for you! Having sanctified several weaves, you can build different hairstyles on your head each time.
Pigtail – “Ribbon”
1. Separate the strand just above your ear, braid a regular pigtail.
2. On the other hand, having previously connected it to the first. This is necessary if you do not have enough hair length.
3. Let the braid and fix it with hairpins on the back of the head.
If you have very short hair, then this option may well solve your problem! Braid a mini-French braid on one temple, so you will definitely stand out! By the way, microcosms look great even on ultra-short hair, having tried several times, you will definitely put your hand on.
4 Braid Ideas for Short Hair: French braid
You can braid a French braid on one side as in the previous version, all over your head, from below, from above … Imagine, believe, the length of your hair does not limit you!
Do not forget to treat your hair with styling mousse so that they do not fluff and hold the braid better.
Dutch Braids for Short Hair
Dutch braid is called the French on the contrary, you also need to put new strands every time, only weave them inside. You can make both one and two weaving, throw it down or stab it from behind. The beauty of the Dutch braid that it can be built on any length of hair, use it!
4 Braid Ideas for Short Hair: Macrame
These braids can decorate even the whole head! It looks incredibly difficult and very beautiful, and you can braid such a braid in three simple steps.
- Cover the usual braid.
- At the end of the weave, highlight the strand that in the middle of the braid, and connect the extreme ones together. Hold the middle strand, and pull the rest of your hair up a little, as if gliding along the strand. You will see how the pigtail on the eyes changes to weaving “macrame”.
- Secure the “macrame” stealth or rubber band.
Ideas for short hair braids: highlight bangs
You can braid a thin braid and put it under a bang, or weave all your hair into your braid with your forehead and put it on one side. Believe me, your hair length is enough for you!
Fishtail for short hair
Add a little charm to your hairstyle, braid a simple fishtail, do not try to be neat! Even strands sticking out of pigtails will look attractive.
8 Braid ideas for short hair: forged chains
Plant unruly hair “on the chain”! To do this, separate the two strands and begin to tie them in a simple knot. Do not try to make it tight, otherwise the “chain” will not work. Each time, add new strands, as in the weaving of the French braid, still knotting them.
So that you do not doubt that short hair can also be decorated with a variety of weaving, we have selected the best, in our opinion, options for you. Get inspired!